Accompaniment services regarding job market integration process and last-resort financial assistance.
* Info-emploi counter: job bank that can be consulted on site.
* Job search assistance: redaction of resume and preparation to interview.
* Multiservices room: access to phone, fax, computers and printing machines.
* Workplace learning program.
* Training programs aiming professional skills development for enterprises and specific client group: students, women, youth, young mothers, older workers, disabled people, immigrants or visible minorities.
* Business assistance: advices and financial support in human resources management.
* Last-resort financial and social assistance for people with severe or temporary restrictions on employment or occupational disabilities.
* Last-resort financial and social assistance.
job seekers, including people who have particular difficulties entering the labour market, individual and families receiving the governmental last-resort assistance or on a low income, employers and companies, people 16 years and over coping with a long term occupational disability (physical or mental health, physical or intellectual disabilities)
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30