Integrated child and family resource centre based on the traditions and cultural values of the Atikamekw community.
* Integrated social medicine services for infants, children and teenagers.
* Cercle de l'enfant: Involvement of parents and extended family in the healing process.
* Breastfeeding support.
* Traditional rituals related to birth and child development.
* Services of a lawyer.
* Services of a social worker.
* Services of a dietetic technician.
* Recreational and educational activities for youth and their families.
* Workshops for parents.
* Accessible CPE in the same building.
* Defense and promotion of children's rights.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
children and teenagers of the Atikamekw community of Manawan and their familie
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h30