* Sorting centre specialized in the recycling of clothes, shoes and accessories.
* Employment program for people living with functional limitations.
* ValorisAction program: recovery of new and used textile materials from industrial, commercial and institutional businesses.
* FripeShop: sale of clothing, shoes, books and toys.
* List of donation collection points: click here
* At-home recovery of clothing donations.
* List of accepted articles: click here
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: They have reopened. Donations can be placed in donation boxes. They accept articles in good condition only, will only accept clothing that are not in good condition that are made of flannel, terry or 100% cotton that will be revalued as industrial rags. Thrift store: payment by card, mask is mandatory, 60 minutes shopping time. 07/04/2021
office: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h30, thrift shop: Tuesday to Friday 9h00 to 17h30, Saturday 9h00 to 17h00, at-home collection of clothing donations: by appointment
Province of Québec
employment program: be referred by an organization specializing in employability for people with disabilities