INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Services have resumed. 30/11/2020
Support to men in prevention of domestic violence and suicide.
* Prevention of domestic violence.
* Telephone and on-site individual or group intervention.
* Awareness workshop on distress and reaching out for help.
* Authorized follow-up service: contacting men whose close ones or counsellors are worried about.
* Welcoming and raising awareness program for men from cultural communities in prevention of domestic violence.
men with domestic violence problems or suicidal
Monday to Thursday 12h00 to 20h00, Friday 12h00 to 16h00, groups in the evening
domestic violence support group: $200 to $1500 depending on the income, suicide support group: free
domestic violence group: 7-10 men, suicide group: 6-8 men