Low-cost legal services.
* Juripop Businesses: legal services for self-employed workers, small businesses and non-profit organizations.
* Juripop Artists: legal services for artists on a low income.
* Free legal services to anyone who has experienced or witnessed sexual or psychological harrasment at work or sexual violence: civil law, family law, labour law, human rights, immigration law and criminal law.
* Legal help line in support of domestic violence victims
* L'Aparté: legal support for victims of sexual harassment or violence in the cultural community aparte.ca
* Conferences and information workshops.
* Caravane 360: awareness and information activities on senior abuse.
* Legal information hotline for plus members only.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: they are open but tele-working. All services are offered by phone. Free telephone line offering 20 minute consultations for victims of domestic violence with a specialized lawyer in family law: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00 at 1 855 587-4767. 05/05/2020
people on a low income not eligible for legal assistance, Juripop Businesses: self-employed workers, non-profit organizations and small businesses
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, L'Aparté: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 18h00
regular members: $20 per year, Juripop Businesses: $150 per year, opening of file: $55, l'Aparté: free, legal services for sexual or psychological harrasment at work or sexual violence: free
province of Québec, legal representation: Montréal, Laval, Longueuil
registration required on the website