Low-cost legal services.
* Affordable legal services: representation in court, accompaniment in negotiation and mediation, drafting and revision of documents and legal advice at low cost.
* Violence in the workplace: free legal support and advice in relation to psychological or sexual violence experienced at work.
* Aparté: legal support for victims of harassment or sexual violence in the cultural environment aparte.ca
* Legal assistance by phone for people living with cancer: questions in civil law (housing, contracts, and most day-to-day legal needs), business and family law (separation, child custody, alimony, etc.), as well as some questions in labour law.
* Personalized law trainings.
Details on the service offer
people on a low income not eligible for legal assistance, non-profit organizations
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
regular member: $20 per year, Juripop Business member: $150 per year, file opening fee: $55, l'Aparté: free, legal services for people who have experienced harassment at work: free
province of Québec, legal representation: Montréal, Laval, Longueuil
registration on the website
variable according to the service