Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Authentication of the health insurance card.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Breastfeeding room.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Listening and telephone support.
* Vaccination: seasonal and for 0-5 year olds.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The tests centre is available by appointment only. Make an appointment online or by phone at 450 654-3879. 23/06/2020 There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC. 04/01/2019 BM
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30