Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Authentication of the health insurance card.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Breastfeeding room.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Listening and telephone support.
* Vaccination: seasonal and for 0-5 year olds.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The tests centre is available by appointment only. 2/8/2021