INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: nursing services, with the exception of post-natal follow-up services, will be transferred to CLSC de Côte-des-Neiges, until further notice. The medical clinic of the Village Santé Family Medicine Group will remain open and will serve clients by appointment only. Temporary hours: GMF blood tests: Wednesday 9h00 to 12h00, GMF medical services with appointment: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, GMF medical services without appointment: Monday to Friday 13h30 to 16h00. There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC. 29/06/2020
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Outremont, Côte-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Mont-Royal