INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Gradual resumption of GMF-U des Faubourgs activities from June 22. Call 514 527-2361 for an appointment. The rest of the CLSC has been closed to the public since March 27, for an indefinite period. Patients are invited to call the CLSC de la Visitation (514 527-2361) to obtain care or services. There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC. 22/06/2020
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00