INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: walk-in clinic: the GMF-U des Faubourgs walk-in clinic is only located 1705 de la Visitation Street (CLSC de la Visitation), only people whose family doctor is a member of GMF-U des Faubourgs will be able to consult a doctor and the number of places available is limited. Registration is done in person or by phone at 514 527-2361 from Monday to Friday, and in person only on Saturday and Sunday. 22/06/2020 ** from December 24th to January 2nd 2021: open from 8h00 to 17h00 from December 28th to 30th. 28/12/2020
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00