INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: walk-in clinic: only people whose family doctor is a member of GMF-U des Faubourgs will be able to consult a doctor, and the number of places available is limited. Registration is done in person or by phone at 514 527-2361 from Monday to Friday, and in person only on Saturday and Sunday. The food distribution is suspended (Covid-19) (information from Directrice à l'engagement et à la mobilisation citoyenne - Carrefour alimentaire Centre-sud). There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC. 19/06/2020
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
* SIDEP +: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening, prevention and treatment integrated services, vaccination against hepatitis, pre-exposure and post-exposure (PrEP and PPE) prophylaxis for HIV prevention.
SIDEP+: men who have sexual relations with men
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 16h00, nurse consultation: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 16h00, walk-in clinic: Monday and Tuesday 8h00 to 16h00, Thursday to Sunday 8h00 to 16h00, psychosocial services: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, Saturday 8h00 to 16h00
Ville-Marie, SIDEP +: Province of Québec