INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: due to Covid-19, services may be reduced, postponed or canceled. Please call the CLSC before coming. There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC. 22/06/2020
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00, Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8h00 to 12h00
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Ville-Marie