* Inform users of their rights and obligations.
* Accompaniment and referral.
* Encourage improvements in the quality of services.
* Evaluate the degree of satisfaction with the services received.
* Advocacy of individual and collective rights.
* Inform the Board of Directors of the impacts of its decisions on services.
parents and young people who receive services from the Centre jeunesse de Montréal
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
to become a member: being a Centre jeunesse de Montréal user or user representative.