Reintegration services for women offenders.
* Mother-child program at the Établissement de détention Leclerc de Laval: mother-child visits, family activities and parties, various workshops (parenting skills, writing, etc.), individual accompaniment and supervised visits.
* Individual or group meetings focused on the particular needs of women: job and housing search, communication with their child, accompaniment to medical and legal appointments, etc.
* Day centre: collective kitchen, nutrition, gardening and various workshops for women offenders and their children.
* Visits at the Établissement Joliette.
* Visits at Maison de transition Thérèse-Casgrain.
* Compensatory work, community services and volunteering for women offenders at the centre.
* Reception, listening and referral.
Details on the service offer
women offenders, their relatives
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30
Province of Québec
English, French, Spanish
make an appointment