INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services maintained: referrals to food banks, telephone support to break clients' isolation. Other services suspended. 19/04/2020
Reintegration services for women offenders.
* Mother-child program at the Établissement de détention Leclerc de Laval: 24 hours mother-child visits, multi-families activities (Mother's Day, Easter, Christmas), parenting skills workshops, supervised visits.
* Families Project at the day centre for women who have or had trouble with the law and theirs children aged 0 to 12 years: home visits, accompaniment for mothers in social reinsertion, recreational activities and outings for children and families.
* Ma boîte à outils: individual or group meetings focused on the particular needs of criminalized women (job and housing search, communication with their child, accompaniment to medical and legal appointments, techno update, etc.).
* Visits at the Établissement Joliette.
* Compensatory work, community services and volunteering for women offenders at the centre.
* Listening and referral.
women inmates or ex-inmates or women who have been in conflict with the law, their children and their partner
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30
Province of Québec
English, French, Spanish
Families Project: appointment with project coordinator