INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: All activities are suspended. Remote support by Skype and phone. Animations through Facebook. 07/05/2020
Support to fathers and families.
* Home environment.
* Hotline and one-on-one meetings.
* Accompaniment with procedures. information, Internet access, resources and support.
* Community garden, Prépa lunch enfants program, dinners, collective kitchens.
* Father-child activities: father-child animated park et gym.
* Fathers' evenings, thematic discussion group for fathers and activities.
* Awareness workshops: paternity and parenting (fathers, mothers).
* Developing parenting skills.
* Special and family activities (winter and summer camps, sugar shacks, Christmas spirit, family parties).
* For families: birth accompaniment in collaboration with CLSC's and community organizations, prenatal and postnatal individual support.
* Training and awareness among community organizations and partners.
* Presenting services to CLSC's, research projects and partnerships (Centre de Jeunesse de Montréal, UDM).
families: fathers, children, mothers
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 21h30, father-child workshops: Saturday 9h00 to 12h00, discussion evenings: Thursday 18h00 to 21h00
free or reduced fees
participate in at least one activity