Support to fathers and families.
* Home environment.
* Hotline and one-on-one meetings.
* Accompaniment with procedures, information, Internet access, resources and support.
* Community garden, dinners, collective kitchens and lunch preparation program.
* Father-child animated park et gym.
* Fathers' evenings, thematic discussion group for fathers and activities.
* Awareness workshops: paternity and parenting (fathers, paternal figure, mothers).
* Parental skills development and special activities.
* Family activities (winter and summer camps, sugar shacks, Christmas spirit, family parties).
* Birth accompaniment in collaboration with CLSC's and community organizations, prenatal and postnatal individual support.
* Training and awareness with community organizations and partners.
* Presentation of services to CLSC's, research projects and partnerships (Centre de Jeunesse de Montréal, UDM).
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All activities are suspended. Remote support by Skype and phone. Animations through Facebook. 07/05/2020
families: fathers, children, mothers
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10h00 to 18h00, father-child workshops: Saturday 9h00 to 12h00, discussion evenings: Thursday 18h00 to 21h00
free or reduced fees
participate in at least one activity