Support to fathers and families.
* Home environment.
* Hotline and one-on-one meetings.
* Accompaniment with procedures, information, Internet access, resources and support.
* Community garden, dinners, collective kitchen and lunch preparation program.
* Father-child animated park and gym.
* Evenings, activities and discussion groups between fathers.
* Parenting, paternity, co-parenting and separation workshops.
* Parental skills development and special activities.
* Family activities: winter and summer camps, sugar shack, Christmas spirit and family day.
* Birth accompaniment in collaboration with CLSC's and community organizations, prenatal and postnatal individual support.
* Training and awareness with community organizations and partners.
* Presentation of services to CLSC's, research projects and partnerships (Centre de Jeunesse de Montréal, UDM).
Details on the service offer
families: fathers, children, mothers
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10h00 to 18h00, father-child workshops: Saturday 9h00 to 12h00, discussion evenings: Thursday 18h00 to 21h00
none or reduced fees
participate in at least one activity