* Voluntary commitment providing support to a vulnerable segment of the community.
* Peer helpers in the Henri-Bourassa and Calixa-Lavallée high schools.
* Place à l'entraide!: project for the citizen involvement of the Place Normandie's families also offering homework assistance to resident's children.
* J'arrive!: support for the social and academic integration of students enrolled in reception classes and newcomers.
* Transition primaire-secondaire: support for vulnerable young people in their transition from elementary to high scool.
* Agente école famille communautaire: support for newcomer or vulnerable families in their integration process and their understanding of Quebec's school system to promote the educational success of their child.
Details on the service offer
teenagers from 12 to 17 years old
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00