* Food bank.
* Community groceries.
* Community meals.
* Nutritional training and workshop, community nutritionist.
* Christmas baskets.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Information and referral.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Seniors' program to break isolation.
* Assistance to the integration of people with disabilities.
* On-site recovery of food donations.
Details on the service offer
**Vaccination: Registration support and referrals to organizations that offer transportation and accompaniment to vaccination clinics in St-Laurent and Montreal. Free service offered during the vaccination period to seniors aged 65 and over living in the borough of Saint-Laurent. The service is offered in French, English, Spanish and Italian. 13/07/2021**Covid-19: Food aid without appointment during opening hours, delivery to single-parent families, isolated seniors, people with reduced mobility and people with health problems. Service of a social worker for seniors in St-Laurent which identifies seniors needing support, in coordination with the sentinels and the community partners. The direct line to reach the social worker: 514 967-5511. Also distribute animal products. 18/02/2021
any person in need, newcomers and refugees
community groceries: Monday to Friday 11h00 to 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 13h00 to 17h00, office: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
community groceries: minimum contribution of one dollar
English, French, Italian, Spanish
become a member
community groceries: proof of address