* Career counselling.
* Socioprofessional evaluation and psychosocial intervention.
* Transition: pre-employment program for people who completed or started a training financed by Services Québec.
* Démarcheurs d'emploi: individual and group job search assistance program for beneficiaries or first applicants for last resort assistance.
* Vision Avenir: complete program encouraging a reflection on professional life and exploration of the job market through internships.
* Inter-Agir: job readiness accompaniment and in-company paid work experience to encourage job integration and retention.
* Diffusion-Compétences: personalized accompaniment seeking an analysis and evaluation of professional and personal skills in order to establish a realistic personal project adapted to the job market.
* Service points: Longueuil, Marieville, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Sorel-Tracy, Châteauguay, Saint-Constant, Vaudreuil-Soulange.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The offices are closed. The team is working remotely and is available by email or phone. The documents can be sent by email or by mail. 17/04/2020
people outside of the labour market, clients referred by Emploi-Québec
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Transition, Démarcheurs d'emploi, Vision Avenir, Inter-Agir and Diffusion-Compétences: MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu, MRC Marguerite-D'Youville, career counselling and psychosocial intervention: MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu, MRC Marguerite-D'Youville, Urban agglomeration of Longueuil, Châteauguay, Saint-Constant, Vaudreuil-Dorion