INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: No in-person service, adapted service offer. In-person services canceled but possible to reach them by phone and email. 8/6/2020
* Telephone listening and referral.
* Documents for buying, loan or consultation.
* Conferences and training.
* Recreational activities for families.
* Horse therapy.
* Activities for teenagers 12 to 15 years old.
* Socialization and social integration for adults.
* Job integration assistance, socioprofessional support.
* Weekly recreational activities for adults.
* Lexical development group.
* Service point in Joliette: 200 de Salaberry Street, Suite 04.
* Christmas lunch.
people with dysphasia, parents of children with dysphasia, professionals
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
membership: $25 per year per person or family, $35 for professionals, $50 for corporate members (schools, CPE, community organizations, etc.)