INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: regular activities suspended for an undetermined period. Services offered: listening, support, information and referral line offered 7 days per week in French, English, Arab and Spanish, friendly calls. 15/04/2020
Reception, listening and referral.
* Support by phone or on-site.
* Monthly soup.
* Documentation centre.
* Involvement and volunteering committees.
* Les Dames de Coeur: intervention and self-help group for mental health.
* Collective actions to improve the quality of life of women.
* Self-managed closet.
* Special events.
* Meetings for lesbians and women questioning their sexual orientation.
* Wokshops and meetings: violence, poverty, sexuality, mental health, isolation, grief and break-ups, etc.
* Intergenerational group on sexual abuse and assault.
Monday 9h30 to 12h00, Tuesday 13h30 to 16h30, Wednesday and Thursday 9h30 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 16h30, Les Dames de Coeur: Thursday afternoon, choir: Wednesday evening, meetings for lesbians: Sunday
about 15 people per activity