Reception, listening and referral.
* Support by phone or on site.
* Monthly soup.
* Documentation centre.
* Involvement and volunteering committees.
* Les Dames de Coeur: intervention and self-help group for mental health.
* Collective actions to improve the quality of life of women. * Self-managed clothing depot.
* Special events.
* Meetings for lesbians and women questioning their sexual orientation.
* Wokshops and meetings: violence, poverty, sexuality, mental health, isolation, grief and break-ups, etc.
* Intergenerational group on sexual abuse and assault.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Services and activities are offered by phone or by Zoom. You can call them at 514 277-7445 for information, help or to register. Support is offered in French, English or Spanish, but activities are in French. 15/03/2021
Monday 9h30 to 12h00, Tuesday 13h30 to 16h30, Wednesday and Thursday 9h30 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 16h30, Les Dames de Coeur: Thursday afternoon, choir: Wednesday evening, meetings for lesbians: Sunday
English, French, Spanish
about 15 people per activity