Awareness-raising, information and mobilization on environmental issues.
* Information workshops and booths.
* Distribution of recycling and composting bins.
* Group clean-up events.
* Distribution of annual flowers and exchanges of perennial plants.
* Composting and vermicomposting training.
* Financial assistance for washable diapers and reusable menstrual hygiene products.
Details on the service offer
citizens, community organizations, schools and businesses
Tuesday to Friday 10h00 to 18h00, Saturday 10h00 to 13h00