* Support for collective and community gardens.
* Food delivery in primary schools and organizations.
* Urban agriculture educational workshops in primary schools and for families and citizens of Laval: garden planning, seeding, potting or planting, plant care.
* Emergency food assistance.
* Drop point for Boît'Appétit.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: A food emergency box can be offered to families from Chomedey. (If quantity allows it, individuals aged 55 years old and more could be eligible). The following postal codes are prioritized: H7T, H7S, H7V et H7W. You must make an appointment by phone at 450 681-1154 and have the health insurance cards of every family member and a proof of address or bill or lease or driver's license. Only 1 box once. The organization Le Panier could offer a 2nd box if needed 2 weeks after. Services have resumed on site. 29/07/2021
families on a low income with children under 18 years old, isolated seniors 55 years old and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, food assistance: Tuesday and Thursday 12h00 to 15h00
Laval, food assistance: Chomedey
food assistance: by phone
food assistance: proof of income and address, health insurance card of every family member