* Reception and referral.
* Meals on wheels: delivery of hot and frozen meals at home.
* Friendly health: blood pressure check by volunteer nurses.
* Visits and friendship calls.
* Help with filling out forms.
* Community action development.
* Volunteer support: welcome, supervision and training.
* Grocery shopping and essential services accompaniment.
* Kindness calls.
* Help with small household jobs.
* Computer support.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Monthly community meal.
* Blood collection.
* Accompaniment for walking.
Details on the service offer
people with temporary or permanent loss of autonomy, seniors
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, van: weekly grocery shopping for residents of Morin Heights, Piedmont, Sainte-Adèle, Sainte-Anne-des-Lacs, Saint-Sauveur, bi-monthly grocery shopping for residents of Monfort and Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, monthly shopping outing in Saint-Jérôme and Rosemère for all residents, special outings on request
meals on wheels: $6 per meal, community meal: $6 per meal, light housework: travel expenses, van: low contribution
MRC Les Pays-d'en-Haut