Alternative mental health resource.
* Permanent low-rent housing.
* Transitional housing.
* Help with housing maintenance.
* Support, referral and accompaniment towards autonomy.
* Coffee meetings and discussion groups.
* Follow-up in mental health.
* Popular education, awareness and prevention.
people living with a mental health disorder, at risk of homelessness
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00
housing: send documents by mail, fax or email, classification interviews in autumn and spring, other services with the exception of transitional housing: call to have a first meeting
housing: form from Société d'habitation du Québec, form from Entrée chez soi, provincial government notice of assessment, T4 or T5 statements, last year's tax return, current lease, electricity bill