* Information, referral and support for the settlement of immigrant people.
* Sociocultural activities and thematic workshops.
* Professional integration: resume and cover letter writing, job search assistance, interview techniques and simulation.
* Educational and vocational information and guidance: skills assessment, information on equivalence of diplomas, the school system and professional associations.
* Business start-up assistance.
first or second generation immigrants, people from visible minorities who are allowed to work or study in Canada
MRC La Vallée-du-Richelie, Sainte-Julie, Saint-Amable and Varennes
English, French, Spanish