* Listening, information and referral phone helpline.
* Emergency phone helpline 24/7.
* Individual or group intervention.
* Exchange and sharing meetings.
* Parent-child meetings.
* Awareness and advocacy.
* Transportation for medical appointments.
* Workshops and various activities.
* Epilepsie Espoir journal.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 10/07/2020
people living with epilepsy and their relative
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
membership card: $10
Centre-du-Québec and Mauricie, phone helpline: Centre-du-Québec, Mauricie, Greater Montréal
by phone or email