* Information and referrals.
* Monitoring of extrajudicial measures and specific offenses in the framework of the Youth Criminal Justice Act (YCJA).
* Youth crime prevention program in schools or in the community: YCJA workshops, anger management, bullying.
* School and citizen mediation program and training in conflict management and resolution, bullying prevention.
* Gateway programs in schools and early childhood centres.
* Alternative measures general program (PMRG): diversion program for adults, based on the repair of harm caused to the victims of a crime or to the community.
young people 12 to 17 years old, parents, victims, staff and clientele in schools, community and early childhood environments
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8h30 to 17h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 20h00
MRC Les Moulins and MRC L'Assomption
reference by the police, the CISSS, the tribunals