* Information and referrals.
* Monitoring of extrajudicial measures and specific offenses in the framework of the Youth Criminal Justice Act (YCJA).
* Occasional preventive interventions and activities in school and community environments on the YCJA, anger and conflict management, bullying and cyberbullying.
* Workshops, conferences and training on anger and conflict management for parents and teenagers.
* School mediation.
* Citizen mediation and workshops on communication and conflict management.
* Alternative measures general program (PMRG): diversion program for adults, based on the repair of harm caused to the victims of a crime or to the community.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Services have resumed. 02/08/2021
young people 9 to 17 years old and their parents, adult offenders and victims, school and community workers and clients, citizen mediation: general population
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8h30 to 17h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 20h00
MRC Les Moulins, MRC L'Assomption
references from the police, CISSS de Lanaudière, Québec and municipal courts, schools and community organizations