Assistance for people in difficult situations.
* Food bank and emergency food service with the possibility of delivery for seniors and people with reduced mobility, every two weeks.
* Home delivery of hot meals two time a week.
* Community kitchen for youth and parents.
* Accompaniment and at-home visits for seniors.
* Promotion of youth education: homework assistance, extracurricular activities, school supplies.
* Computer literacy for newcomers, refugees, youth, parents and seniors with a flexible schedule: day, evening or weekend.
* Literacy courses for immigrants and refugees.
* Services for immigrants and refugees: necessary instruction and advice, language courses, employment training, job search program, translation, information and training programs on Canadian culture and life.
* Training and awareness workshops.
* Roundtable for families.
* Humanitarian trip and support to projets in Haïti.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Hot meal delivery service will resume on October 4. Call for more information. 28/09/2022
any person in a difficult situation
Monday to Friday 9h30 to 17h00, by appointment evenings and weekends, food assistance and food bank: Thursday 12h00 to 16h00, collective kitchens: Tuesday and Thursday 10h00 to 14h00, literacy course for immigrants and refugees: Thursday 17h30 to 19h30, roundtable: 2nd Thursday of the month, homework assistance: Tuesday and Thursday 16h00 to 18h00, workshop for newcomers: last Thursday of the month 18h00 to 20h30, workshop for seniors and women: last Wednesday of the month 11h00 to 13h00
annual membership: student $15, individual $35, senior $25, food assistance: free, food bank: annual registration required, hot meals: variable
Montréal-Nord, Rivière-des-Prairies, Anjou, Saint-Léonard, Villeray, Saint-Michel, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Saint-Laurent
Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole
by phone, email or in person
identity documents, proof of address and income, immigration paper or work permit (when applicable)