INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services maintained. Information on Facebook. 15/06/2020
* Support for fathers to promote involvement in their children's lives.
* Discussion group for men promoting exchanges and sharing.
* Personalized accompaniment to appropriate resources.
* Individual meetings and follow-up for fathers in difficulty.
* Prenatal courses.
* Awareness workshops on child development.
* Father-children collective kitchens.
* Father-children sports activities.
fathers in vulnerable positions
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00, occasionally Saturday 9h00 to 14h00, hours vary according to the fathers' availabilities
English, French, Spanish