Organization of volunteers helping the citizens of Outremont and surroundings during the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Help with errands and groceries.
* Friendly calls.
* Any other intervention requested.
* Vaccination campaign: support registering for vaccination and transport and accompaniment to vaccination clinics.
* Friendly walks and visits with a volunteer, outside or at home.
* Technical training program for seniors at their home by volunteers: learning to use a tablet, a smartphone, Zoom and how to access online resources.
* Help can be requested directly by filling out this form: covid19helphub.org/get-help
Details on the service offer
COVID-19 vaccination: Offers support to register for vaccination as well as transportation and accompaniment to vaccination clinics. The service is free but transportation costs (taxi) have to be paid for, except for people on a low income. Call the 514 312-6522 and leave a message, or fill out the form on this website: covid19helphub.org/get-help . It is preferrable to communicate with the organization BEFORE making a vaccination appointment. Transport can be by car with a volunteer, by taxi with a volunteer, or with the STM paratransit service with support from volunteers. 08/04/2022
people aged 65 and over or with a weakened immune system or with a chronic disease, people living alone or with a limited support network
requests: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Outremont, Mile-End, Plateau-Mont-Royal, Côte-des-Neiges, Mont-Royal, Parc-Extension
by phone or by e-mail