Residential service and day centre for people living with an intellectual deficiency or an autism spectrum disorder.
* Housing services: Internet and cable access, phone, meals and snacks included.
* Second housing residence at Pointe-Saint-Charles: 1110 Montmorency Street.
* Respite on week days and weekends.
* Daytime activities and outings.
* Distribution of varied bakery products.
* Christmas baskets for housing residents.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Bread distribution suspended until further notice. 02/06/2021
adults living with an intellectual deficiency or an autism spectrum disorder, their families, food distribution: people in precarious situations living
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, weekend respite: Friday 17h00 to Sunday 17h00, bakery products distribution: Monday to Friday 11h30 to 13h30
housing services: $850 per month, respite: $80 for 24 hours in the week and $160 for the weekend, room rentals: $80 per hour for a small room and $100 per hour for a big room, daytime activities, outings and food distribution: free
Montréal Island, food distribution: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
by phone, by email, referral from a CLSC