Alternative academic support to promote success, well-being and autonomy of children.
* Peer helpers: support of a child by an oldest youngster.
* Manual workshops: bicycle mechanics, sewing, cooking, hairdressing, cabinetmaking, etc.
* Community work.
* Animation activities.
* Leisure, recreational and sporting activities.
* Workshops and conferences for parents.
* Family celebrations.
* Family camp.
* Personal and family motivation projects.
* Social skills program.
young people from 2 to 21 years old with school adjustment difficulties or from disadvantaged backgrounds, parents
Monday to Sunday 9h00 to 21h00 depending of the needs
$5 per year per family
by email or by phone