Organization promoting intergenerational links to break the isolation of autonomous seniors.
* Supervision of seniors who wish to volunteer.
* Pairing with parents of a newborn to provide them respite care.
* Intergénération: bi-annual intergenerational meetings in schools.
* Social activities: talks, conferences, physical exercices, knitting group, outings.
* Classes on different subjects.
* Possibility of getting involved in different committees: knitting committee, kitchen committee, library committee, etc.
* Library for members.
Details on the service offer
seniors, adults 45 years and over, families and parents of children from 0 to 12 months old
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
membership card: $20 per year
Saint-Jérôme, pairing: MRC La Rivière-du-Nord
become a member to participate in activities, membership: make an apointment, have no criminal record and filling out the request for verification with the police service at the time of registration, dinners and paid outings: registration required one week prior to the event