Fight against poverty and isolation.
* Alimentation: collective kitchen, food assistance, community meals, friendship lunches, soup kitchen, shared fridge.
* Visits to schools: Backpack operation, snacks, meals.
* Popular education workshops.
* Listening and referral.
* Thrift store, furniture counter.
* Bonhomme lunettes: Affordable glasses every other Wednesday.
* Employability program and community or compensatory work.
* Knitting club.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid 19: Community breakfasts, soup kitchens, collective cooking, fridge-sharing, Knitting Club and popular education workshop are unavailable until further notice. 10-02-21
people on a low income, people living in vulnerable situations
office: Tuesday to Friday 9h30 to 16h00, furniture counter: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 13h00 to 16h00 and Thursday 13h00 to 18h30.
Berthierville, Joliette (St-Viateur district), La Visitation-de-L'île-Dupas, Lanoraie, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Cuthbert, Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola, Saint-Élizabeth, Sainte-Geneviève-De-Berthier
listening and referral : on appointment
proof of address and income