* Food counter, with possibility of delivery.
* Emergency food assistance.
* Information, reference and support in the procedures.
* Parent-child workshops.
* Social and professional reintegration program in partnership with the Local Employment Center of Sorel-Tracy.
* Catering service.
* School supplies.
* Distribution of Christmas baskets.
people and families on a low income
administration and emergency food assistance: Tuesday to Friday 8h00 to 16h30, food bank: Thursday 13h00 to 17h00
fill out the online evaluation form, emergency food assistance: contact the organization by phone or on site
identification and proof of documents