Organization in collective defence of social rights.
* Assistance, information and accompaniment.
* Help and support.
* Autonomous popular education.
* Assistance in filling in government forms and writing letters.
* Telephone, photocopier and fax machine.
* Recreational and social activities.
* Tax clinic.
people on a low income
Monday to Thursday 10h00 to 16h00
annual membership fee: $20, telephone, photocopier and fax machine: free, recreational and social activities: free for members
make an appointment by phone, email or Facebook page