Support to people aged 55 and over, struggling with addiction to alcohol, drugs or other substances.
* Individual counselling: at home for downtown residents, on-site or by phone for anyone living outside this area.
* Support groups.
* Volunteer pairing.
* Welcome, brief intervention and referral.
* Services for families and caregivers.
* Specialized training in seniors' addiction.
* Information sessions in the community.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV): identification of vulnerable seniors, outreach work at home, in the street, in public areas and in centres for homeless people.
* Outreach work and psychosocial support for vulnerable seniors living in low-rent housing units (HLM).
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Government guidelines now allow support groups to meet in person, with a limit of 25 people and respecting the health guidelines. Contact the organization for more information on the services. 01/04/2021
people 55 years and over struggling with addiction to alcohol, drugs or other substances, their families and caregivers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30