Volunteer accompaniment of people in palliative care or with a serious illness.
* Home support.
* Listening, meeting and friendly accompaniment.
* Visits and friendship calls.
* Respite care service for natural caregivers.
* Daycare service.
* Recreational and socialization outings.
* Recruitment and training of volunteers.
Details on the service offer
Please note : 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
people living with a serious illness, people in palliative care, caregivers, volunteers
Carignan, Chambly, MRC Le Haut-Richelieu