* Reception, information and referral.
* Monthly community lunches.
* Weekly breakfast.
* Collective kitchen.
* Clothing counter.
* Workshops, seminars and learning programs aimed at reintegration into the labor market.
* Public education on the realities of people on a low income.
* Financial assistance for family vacations.
* Community garden.
families on a low income
listening: Monday and Tuesday 9h00 to 13h00, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00, monthly lunches: last Thursday of the month 11h30 to 13h30, breakfast: regular Friday 9h00 to 11h00, special Friday 9h00 to 12h00, thrift shop: Wednesday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Thursday 9h00 to 19h00, Saturday 10h00 to 12h00
monthly lunches: $5, weekly breakfast: $1 on regular Fridays, $4 on special Fridays, family vacations: 40% of the cost, collective kitchens, $1.50 per meal, community garden: $20 for the rental of a lot
by phone or on site