* Information and documentation.
* Physical and social activities: adapted physical exercise and outings.
* Artistic activities: creative workshops, music therapy, drawing, painting and Chi Qong.
* Communication: coffee-meetings and language stimulation.
* Support group for caregivers.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Workshops and group activities suspended for an undetermined period. Follow-ups by video conference and calls to members are available. See Facebook page for more info 10/3/2021.
people who experienced a stroke with or without aphasia, caregivers
services: Thursday 9h30 to 15h00, administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
membership: $40 per year