Housing and support for women who are victims of domestic violence or living with multiple social problems with or without children.
* Reception and housing.
* 24-hour telephone support, information and referrals.
* Outpatient or post-housing follow-up.
* Support and orientation.
* Awareness and prevention.
* Education and parental assistance.
* Support group.
* Help, support, accompaniment and referral.
Details on the service offer
Please take note : The 211 service is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Since our database is under development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this file. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
women who are victims of domestic violence or living with multiple social problems with or without children
24 hours / 7 days