INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The Lanaudière emergency accommodation dormitory is closed. The number of people is the same, but a period of voluntary isolation of 14 days is required. 03/06/2020
* Short term and temporary housing for homeless people.
* Dormitory available with dinner, breakfast and laundry.
* Counselling and support, accompaniment and referral.
* 2 places supervised apartment.
* Support to reintegrate an apartment.
housing and apartments: men and women 30 years old and over, dormitory: homeless men and women 18 years old and over
housing: $8 per night for a room, supervised apartments: $325 per month, dormitory: free
call the day the service is required