Assistance to people experiencing homelessness.
* Housing component: short term emergency shelter (until 15h45 the next day).
* Dormitory component.
* Transitional housing for people who have benefited from the housing component.
* Vers un chez soi program: Post-housing follow-up by a counsellor for people who have been sheltered by the organization.
* Help and support, accompaniment and referral.
* Help for reintegration into apartment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 15/6/2021
homeless people 18 years and over, housing component: people 30 years and over who are not in a state of consumption<br />
24 hours / 7 days
housing component: $15 per night for a room
housing component: by phone to check availability
housing component: 8 places