* Emergency service: short term emergency shelter for homeless or temporarily homeless people.
* Dormitory service: supper and breakfast, laundry service.
* Supervised apartment: two bedrooms, a kitchen, for stays of up to one year. Vers un chez soi program: Post-housing follow-up by a counsellor for people who have been sheltered by the organization.
* Help and support, accompaniment and referral.
* Help for reintegration into apartment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 15/6/2021
housing and apartments: men and women 30 years old and over, dormitory: homeless men and women 18 years old and over
24 hours / 7 days
housing: $15 per night for a room, supervised apartments: $425 per month, dormitory: free
accommodation: by phone to check availability, dormitory: by phone between 15h00 and 16h00 to book a bed
dormitory: 6 places, emergency accommodation: 8 places, supervised apartment: 2 places