INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: organization open, but closed to new clientele. Services to present residents continued. Call back in 48 hours. 31/03/2020
Short, medium or long-term housing.
* Monitoring, rehabilitation, social reintegration and preparation for living autonomously.
* Psychosocial follow-up, counselling and active listening.
* Support and referral.
* Educational workshops on issues concerning teenagers.
* Meal preparation assistance and education.
* Resume writing assistance.
* Job search assistance.
* High school exam preparation.
* Recreational and group activities.
youth 14 to 17 years old
24/7, information: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h30
PSOC clientele: $10 per day with meals, other residents: contact with Centre jeunesse de la Montérégie
11 individual rooms