* Information and referral.
* Active listening, accompaniment.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Assistance with filling out documents and forms.
* Occasional clinics and workshops in collaboration with the CLSC.
* Assistance to seniors, families and youth.
* Advocacy. Seniors
* Assistance to abused seniors.
* Friendly phonecalls.
* Programme intégré d'équilibre dynamique (PIED) for seniors.
* Support for caregivers: support groups, coffee meetings, information and referral, Info-mobile: booths in public events.
* Recreational and bonding activities for seniors. Education
* Computer classes.
* French classes.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services resumed. 3/3/2021
people of various origins, particularly Greek
Monday and Tuesday 9h00 to 19h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 17h00, Sunday 8h00 to 16h00
English, French, Greek