* Telephone support service.
* Information on Hepatitis and the side effects of treatments.
* Discussion groups.
* One-on-one counseling at their office or at home for people who cannot get around.
* Personalized plan for those wishing to receive a Hepatitis treatment and their loved ones.
* Pivot nursing assistant available for complete medical follow-up.
* On-site doctor once a month for HVC treatment.
* Fibroscan services.
* Collection of used syringes.
* Distribution of new injection equipment.
* Prevention and awareness, dynamic information sessions.
* Assessment service in work places considered at risk for contracting the hepatitis viruses.
people having contracted the Hepatitis C virus, their loved ones, prevention: high schools, youth centres, therapy centres for youth and adults, transition centres, community organizations, public at large
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec
by phone or schedule an appointment