* Self-help, discussion and support.
* In-school assistance for parents.
* Individual and family informative meetings.
* Observation in childcare centres and daycares.
* Support group for children and teenagers.
* Training for families and professionals.
* Coffee-chats and workshops for adults.
* Library and educational games.
* Family activities.
* Summer day camp.
Details on the service offer
Services offered: telephone listening, individual meeting online or by phone for families. 07/05/2020
parents, children, teenagers and adults living with an attention deficit disorder with or without hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD), with a diagnosis or in the process of obtaining one, their family, professionals
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h30, Sunday 9h00 to 15h00, some evenings during the week
annual membership: $20 per parent, guardian or adult, $50 per professional, $15 per supporter, services: variable