INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: complete offer of services by Zoom is now available. Telephone support remains possible.The team receives the population in booths. The psycho-education clinic is open. Follow-ups are regularly done with families. The summer camp will not happen this year. A language camp will be offered during the summer. See the Facebook page for more information on activities. 07/07/2020
* Reception, referral, information and guidance.
* Certification of documents.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Francization, French classes and conversation workshops.
* Employment: job search workshops, resume writing, individual monitoring, placement, networking, etc.
* English classes.
* Computer classes.
* Citizenship course.
* Collective kitchens.
* Individual and group support for immigrant women, discussion workshops.
* Social, physical and educational activities for families.
* Manual, crafts and sewing workshops.
* Pairing between Québec families and newcomers.
* Summer camp.
* Family holiday camp.
* Daycare during activities.
* Tax clinic.
* Psychoeducational clinic.
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 12h30 to 16h30
most services are free
Greater Montréal, particularly Saint-Laurent
Arabic, Armenian, Berber, Chinese, Creole, English, French, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Wolof