Organization seeking to eliminate all forms of violence and discrimination against people with disabilities.
* Promotion of equity, equality and inclusion.
* Assistance and accompaniment to survivors of violence.
* Psychosocial support and intervention adapted to needs.
* Individual and group accompaniment.
* Leadership development program.
* Social and economic integration program.
* School retention promotion.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: InterAidance: listening, accompaniment and referrals online or by phone from Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h30: active listening, pairing, guidance and referral to accessible and adapted emergency assistance, support and accompaniment for women and their children victims of violence or abuse. 22/07/2020
people with different capacities, multiple disabilities or limitations as well as those living with mental health struggles, regardless of their age, gender or ethnocultural background, their families
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Province of Québec
by phone, email or make a request on the website, become a member