Frontline psychosocial services for deaf people using sign language.
* Reception, evaluation and orientation.
* Crisis intervention.
* Communication aid.
* One-off short term psychosocial intervention: personal, conjugal or family, social or socioprofessional problems.
* Medium to long term psychosocial intervention in active collaboration with partners.
* Documentation centre specializing in deafness and deafblindness.
* Québec Sign Language classes, levels 1 to 6.
* Distribution of assistive hearing, which are not hearing aids, paid by the RAMQ.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: services are maintained. There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC. 02/07/2020
deaf people who use Québec Sign Language (QSL)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, by appointment
Montréal Island, Laval