INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The offices are closed. The team is working from home and answer phone calls. They are no longer doing in-person intervention but it is still possible to contact them through Facebook. Group meetings are organized every Thursday night on Zoom. To register, send a request by email to justine.hémond@lejag.org or to email@example.com (private Facebook group). All other services are suspended. 21/04/2020
Action-oriented community center and support network for gay, lesbian, bisexual or trans teenagers, adults and seniors.
* Individual counseling: on the phone, on Facebook, in person.
* Group meetings.
* Workshops, conferences.
* Social activities.
* Workshops in schools aiming at demystifying homosexuality and bisexuality.
* Workshops and conferences in schools (primary, high school, cégep) and community organizations on the importance of allies and on different sexual orientation and gender diversity.
* Training for stakeholders from the health, school and community sectors.
* Representation: stands, community tables.
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Thursday 18h30 to 22h30
people younger than 18: free, people over 18: $10 per year
MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu, MRC Le Haut-Richelieu, MRC Les Maskoutains, MRC Pierre-De Saurel, MRC Rouville, MRC Acton