Evening drop-in centre.
* Prevention of bloodborne and sexually transmitted diseases.
* Support and referrals.
* Cultural, educational and informational activities.
* Thematic discussions and conferences.
* Phone line for procedures.
* Music rehearsal space.
* Distribution of sterile equipment.
* Shower and laundry.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open from Friday to Sunday. Meal served between 17h00 to 19h00 on site or for takeout. From 14h00 to 20h00: intervention services are available as well as access to showers and laundry. 15/09/2021
youth in a difficult situation and street youth 18 to 30 years old
Monday 16h00 to 20h00, Thursday to Sunday 14h00 to 20h00
mostly free, minimal fees for coffee and laundry